Can I commission dice from you?
Yes! You can learn more about how to go about it on the Commissions page.
What materials are your dice made of?
The dice are made of epoxy resin. The inclusions within the dice (e.g. glitter flakes, pigment, etc.) can vary in each design.
Can you show me how to make dice?
I’m happy to answer questions about dice-making. You can contact me directly or send me a message on social media. I recommend Rybonator’s YouTube channel as a great starting point.
How do I care for my handmade dice?
- Dice are small, sharp objects. Please store them away from children and pets.
- Keep your dice away from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Some kinds of pigments are prone to fading if exposed to the sun.
- To avoid scratching your dice, store them separately in soft pouches. Roll them on felt-lined or padded dice trays.
- Do not try to clean your dice with chemicals such as acetone, alcohol, etc. This may damage the surface finish and the ink on your dice.
- To clean your dice, use soft fabrics such as a microfiber cloth. Avoid exposing the dice to too much water.